[CnD] 2-Step Creamy Chicken and Pasta

Susan Wojtecki susan.wojtecki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:24:38 GMT 2012

--

Hi Sherry,
Many thanks for all the chicken recipes. Can anyone tell me how to

Also, I apologize if my reply appears at the bottom instead of the
top. It's a quirk of the Gmail web interface I haven't yet figured out
and have yet to install an email client on new Windows 7 machine, way
too much information I know. Many thanks.

Susan