[CnD] spicing up chili

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Fri Feb 3 19:30:45 GMT 2012

The inner lining of peppers is what is hot.  A lot of people think that it
is the pepper seeds, and they are a bit hot, but it is the inner part of the
peppers that you want to include in your chile if you want it hot.

I like mine really, really hot, so I sometimes add just a few drops of a hot
sauce called "Spontaneous Combustion".  You can find it online.

you! are! finished!