[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Fri Feb 3 23:30:39 GMT 2012

Unfortunately, brailled cookbooks seem to be less and less popular, even
though they are the best format for in the kitchen.  I personally wouldn't
want my Pac Mate or Plex Talk Plus or Library of Congress digital player in
the kitchen where there is a chance of getting them, shall we say, in need
of repair? due to food particles.  Brailled cookbooks, on the other hand,
especially if they are using thermoform paper, can easily be cleaned off,
suffering no consequences.

you! are! finished!