[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Sat Feb 4 16:22:46 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
I don't have a cell phone but I'm really trying to work hard to use what
technology I've got. There is a local service accessed by phone. the grocery
ads are read and recorded. I used to call up the number and frantically try
to write as fast as the reader talked. I'm not any good at listening and
writing Braille at the same time. Finally one day I realized I could record
the ads with my Victor Stream using my speakerphone.
Even some of the audio cookbooks on the BARD site aren't divided in
sectionds. I have to remind myself to use the different heading levels to
access the recipes.
Be blessed,
Nancy Martin