[CnD] Some suggestions

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Feb 4 17:57:57 GMT 2012

I'd think that dried cherries, raisins, or other dried fruit might be an
interesting thing to add, too. Chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter
chips might be interesting, and mini-marshmallows might be good too,
especially if you put half the mix in the pan put in a layer of them, then
the other half of the mix. And let's not forget caramel.