[CnD] south beach cooking assistance

information for gwen informationforgwen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 00:15:07 GMT 2012

The South Beach diet book that has the exercises in it is the South Beach diet Quickstart. It is a great book and it tells you what you keeping your cupboards and what to get rid of. Happy dieting. I have lost 32 pounds on this diet so far. Great diet have a nice evening

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 4s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous