[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 01:43:28 GMT 2012

I use the Simple Voice Box for keeping recipe messages.  My home box only
holds 50 messages and they don't erase either.  My cell phone only saves for
23 days I think.
But I only put a recipe I am going to make that week in a message.  It is so
I can listen to it in the kitchen where I can take out all the ingredients
and put them on the table.
I use the message to make the recipe and then erase it because it is already
in my computer.
Lora