[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 06:11:34 GMT 2012

Don't forget that when you are listening to a book from the BARD site and
you come across a recipe or section you want to come back to later you can
always insert a bookmark. They will always come up when you are set in
Bookmark Jump and when you have that book in your player or in your flash
drive.  It is a nice way to mark the recipes you are interested in.