[CnD] [Bulk] Re: lasagna without cooking noodles

Shannon Hannah shannonhannah74 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:44:50 GMT 2012

I have made  lasagna with uncooked noodles many times. Using a large
stainless steele bowl and I fill it with hot tap water. I then put the
noodles in it, chris crossing so they aren't in a stack. I just let them
soak for a few minutes. Then add cold water to the bowl, which I have in the
sink. Then I just take the noodles out one at a time and make my  lasagna. I
left them in the water too long once and they softened too much. It is
really easy to snap them to fit into the pan doing it this way. I have used
ready to cook noodles, regular noodles and both whole wheat and plain. it
always comes out. Hope this helps.

Shannon