[CnD] One Step Lasagna Without Cooking Noodles

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 09:23:27 GMT 2012

I started making this before! Man! Ever heard about no boil noodles. I am
unsure of how many noodles are in a box, but when I do this, I always
usually have about six leftover to make a smaller version for a quicky at
another time. So, perhaps fourteen noodles to the box; if any of them crack,
add them anyway like in your corners.
Sandy
I'd actually like to hear more about the no boil noodles!