[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Mon Feb 6 15:07:16 GMT 2012

Getting back on track of the subject line, I still think that braille is the
best method for reading recipes when about to prepare them or for when in
that process.  No need to rewind, listen to it again, and totally portable
from room to room if needed, and looking for a particular recipe, if the
book has a table of contents is a snap.