[CnD] Taco Soup Recipe

Andrea Stone astone8602 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 01:17:29 GMT 2012

Hello everyone! I currently have a recipe for something called Taco Soup. I have made it before, it was good. I enjoyed it. I just wanted to share it with you all. Although, I was wondering, does anyone else have any recipes for Taco Soup that are different from the one I have? If so, please share. I'd like to try a different one. Thanks!

Here is the Taco Soup Recipe that I have:

1 Pound ground beef

1 onion chopped

1 quart tomatoes

4 cups water

1 can tomato sauce

1/2 package taco seasoning

2 cans kidney beans

tortilla chips

Shredded cheese

sour cream

In large pot, break ground beef in pieces and cook on medium until brown. Drain excess fat. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes. Mash tomatoes into small chunks and add to ground beef. Stir in water, tomato sauce, taco seasoning and beans. Bring to boil. Lower heat to medium low and simmer for 30 minutes. Ladle into bowls. Break tortilla chips on top and sprinkle with cheese. Add a spoonful of sour cream and stir.

Andrea Stone
Avon Independent Sales Representative
astone8602 at yahoo.com
http://www.youravon.com/astone86