[CnD] lasagna for dinner last night

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:06:28 GMT 2012

Hi all. I bought a box of the lasagna noodles that say they do not require cooking. i made a lasagna last night for dinner, placed the uncooked pasta right in the pan, and it turned out great. The noodles were softer than if I had boiled regular ones, and it felt less bready, if that makes sense. Just thought I'd share. I use hamburger in my sauce, I used Ragoo and mozzarella cheese. Yum. I baked for 30 minutes covered with foil, as the directions on the box of noodles said to do, then uncovered and baked for another 15 to melt the cheese. Oven temp was at 350, and I also put green pepper and onion in it. sorry if this is backward. lol
Shannon Nicole Wells, author
http://www.wildheartbook.com
http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/authorshannon