[CnD] Taco Soup Recipe

marilyn deweese mldeweese15511 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 7 15:04:24 GMT 2012

TACO SOUP
2 pkgs. taco seasoning
2 pkgs Ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
3 cans Rotel tomatoes, mild
2 can (28 oz.) tomatoes, diced
1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
1 can (28 oz.) water
2 cans corn, undrained
2 cans black beans (drained, rinsed)
1 can red beans (drained, rinsed)
2 lbs. ground beef
Brown meat, drain. Add all ingredients and heat until boiling. Simmer 30
minutes. Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, corn chips.
(Makes a lot and it's good!) Instead of topping it with cheese, my
friends put the cheese in the bowl and then ladled the soup over it.  Enjoy.