[CnD] A measurement question

Brittany Simpson autumnrain310 at att.net
Thu Feb 9 23:53:41 GMT 2012

Hello,
I've got a little bit of a situation that I could use some advice on, please.

I'm wanting to make this recipe that is tuna pasta salad.  The recipe calls for one drained can of whole kernel corn.  However, for some reason, I do not have whole kernel corn in the can, I've only got frozen whole kernel corn.  So, my question is does anyone know how much frozen whole kernel corn will equal one can?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Brittany