[CnD] A measurement question

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Feb 10 00:06:55 GMT 2012

Since an ounce is an ounce in volume measure, and since cans are somewhere
around 16 ounces, it should be about two cups. If you can wait for a couple
of days I'm planning on making a batch of my Green Johnny, which uses canned
corn, and I have a can in the pantry. I can measure how much it comes to
then.