[CnD] CHOCOLATE MERLOT FONDUE Makes 6 servings.

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 00:20:36 GMT 2012

      CHOCOLATE MERLOT FONDUE                     Makes 6 servings.

      Chocolate wine coffee sauce to dip cake, cookies or fruit in.

      FONDUE:
      2 tsp vanilla
      12 oz pkg milk chocolate chips
      1 cup heavy cream
      2 tbs merlot wine
      1 tsp instant espresso powder
      DIPPABLES:
      Dried pineapple or mango slices or your favorite fruits
      Sugar cookies
      Pound cake, cut into cubes

      In a saucepan, combine cream and espresso powder. Bring to a simmer, add chocolate chips stirring until chocolate melts. Stir in wine and vanilla.
      -Transfer fondue to a fondue pot or slow cooker to keep warm. Skewer your favorite dippables and ENJOY...

"Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate
And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun."
- J.R.R. Tolkien