[CnD] freezing bananas

Rhonda Scott earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 20:04:56 GMT 2012

Hi Nancy,

I have frozen mine mashed and I have frozen them in their skins. When I peel
and mash them, they go into freezer containers, of course. But I have put
them in a ziplock bag in their skins in the freezer before too, when I was
short on time to mash and freeze them. When you take them out of the freezer
still in their skins, you can break off an end and squeeze the banana out of
its skin to use.

Rhonda