[CnD] freezing bananas

Katie Chandler wee1 at fidnet.com
Fri Feb 10 20:40:18 GMT 2012

Nancy,  You freeze bananas with the peel on. Just place in the freezer, when
they start to get ripe but not over riped. The outside peel with turn black
but the inside fruit will be firm and good.  When you need to use them like
in banana bread or what ever, take out an let thaw for a little bit, then
peel  them and use however the recipe calls for.     Katie

 Swallowing your pride seldom leads to indigestion.