[CnD] The Skippy Truffle Cookies

marilyn deweese mldeweese15511 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 11 03:31:40 GMT 2012

You are correct.  I got the first one from a friend,today so I will let her
know that there is a mistake in it.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Here is another one that I have and I have tried.

?Skippy Cookie Kisses
MAKES: 6 dozen cookies  PREP TIME: 20 minutes  COOK TIME: 13 minutes

2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup Skippy ® Creamy or Super Chunk® Peanut Butter
1 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
72 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

Preheat oven to 350°. Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and
salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter and Spread in large bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla
until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended.

Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches
apart.
Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Immediately press chocolate kiss firmly in
center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely

*~Sandy~*

[...]

Enjoy.