[CnD] Need recipe, please

marilyn deweese mldeweese15511 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 11 14:55:23 GMT 2012

Hi,

Here is a recipe.  I don't like tuna casserole but this one sounds like it
wouldn't be hard to prepare.

Tuna-Noodle Crispy Casserole

1/2 lb. Velveeta Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread, cubed

1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup

1/2 cup milk

2 cups (4 oz.) uncooked noodles, cooked and drained

1 (6 1/2-oz.) can tuna, drained, flaked

1 (2 oz.) jar chopped pimento, drained

Dash of pepper

3/4 cup coarsely crumbled buttery flavored crackers

In 3-quart saucepan, combine process cheese spread, soup and milk; stir over
low

heat until smooth. Add noodles, tuna, pimento and pepper; mix well.

Spoon into 2-quart casserole; top with cracker crumbs.

Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.

TO PREPARE IN A MICROWAVE:

Reduce milk to 1/4 cup. Combine process cheese spread, soup and milk in 1
1/2-quart

microwave-safe casserole. Microwave on High 4 minutes, stirring after 2
minutes.

Stir in noodles, tuna, pimento and pepper. Microwave on High 6 to 7 minutes
or until

thoroughly heated, stirring every 3 minutes. Top with crackers. Microwave on
High

1 minute.

Makes 4-6 servings