[CnD] Need recipe, please

marilyn deweese mldeweese15511 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 11 14:59:39 GMT 2012

Hi Maria,

Here is one more.

EASY TUNA CASSEROLE

1 pkg. egg noodles

1 celery stalk (chopped)

1/2 med onion (chopped)

2-6 oz cans tuna (drained)

2-10.5 oz cans Cream of Mushroom Soup

3/4-14.5 oz can mixed peas and carrots (drained)

1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese

1/2 c. mozzarella cheese

Note: 1 pkg. frozen (thawed) mixed peas and carrots may be substituted for
canned.

Boil noodles as directed on package, adding onion and celery the last 1-2
minutes. Drain noodles and add tuna, soup and vegetables, stirring until
well

blended.

Spread into a 13x9 baking pan, spreading cheese on top.

Bake in oven at 350 degrees until melted.  Enjoy.