[CnD] The Schwan's site

Kathy Brandt katya20707 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 08:04:59 GMT 2012

I've had trouble in the past and complained, including examples for what
would improve the situation.  Now I'd say still the most difficult thing is
checkout.  You work with the checkout buttons at the top of the section
you're on, not the bottom, making sure you review and hit the one saying
'submit order' at the end of the process.  I kind of have to figure it out a
little each time, but I did an order on-line last thursday.  I'm using
Window Eyes.

      Kathy.