[CnD] freezing

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Sun Feb 12 16:42:47 GMT 2012

I remember running a batch of celery through the food processer, storing it
in a storage bag and it got unusable in a short time.  Mom sautés her onion
and celery for the stuffing and freezes it after it's cooked. But now
someone is saying I can freeze uncooked. If this were a column, I'd have to
sign off as
Confused in OK