[CnD] Garlic

Becky rebeca721 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:21:15 GMT 2012

Wow that article was interesting.
We were watching the   Doctor oz show and the topic was natural ways to get rid of a  cold.
One method that I remember him talking about was to rub garlic and olive oil on your feet.
There was also a chef who appeared on the  show. He made a hot and sour soup which also prevents u from getting sick. That also had a lot of garlic in it as well

Sent from my iPhone