[CnD] The Skippy Truffle Cookies

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 17:19:33 GMT 2012

yes, I make them all the time
and then I add a little vanilla extract
and I use brown sugar instead of the reg. sugar
awsome..the key is to let them cool first, before removing, or else they
will crumble
sugar

'Four things you can't recover:
The STONE after the throw.
The WORD after it's said.
The OCCASION after it's missed.The TIME after it's gone.'
~Be Blessed, Sugar