[CnD] Now it's lemons

Jean Marcley jmarcley at juno.com
Tue Feb 14 03:46:26 GMT 2012

No recipe for lemonade, but a suggestion.
Juice the lemons and freeze the juice in ice cube trays.  When frozen, put
the lemon juice cubes into a plastic bag.  It is soooo much better than
store-bought lemon juice.
Also, the lemons will last about 4 times longer than those you buy in the
store.
HTH
Jean