[CnD] Now it's lemons

Katie Chandler wee1 at fidnet.com
Tue Feb 14 05:27:41 GMT 2012

I don't live there now, however wish I did.  I loved it over there.  My ex
husband and I were military and was stationed there for three years. We got
stationed here  in Oklahoma at Ft. Sill and he took off later on and I got
stuck here. Been here a long time now though. Yes, there is nothing like
growing your own fruits. I would love to have a orange tree but the only
trees here are apricots, apples, pears, plums, and etc. Tons of pecan trees.
smile. Katie

 Swallowing your pride seldom leads to indigestion.