[CnD] The Skippy Truffle Cookies

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 06:30:32 GMT 2012

Hi D
there is nothing wrong with the recipie.\it has no flour included.\just make
sure you let the cookies cool off all the way before removing from cookie
sheet. I just made some a few hours ago and I often make them for church
events
here is my version:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg

in a bowl mix all three ingrediatns until a dough like then place by spoon
ful on a pam sprayed cookie sheet(butter flavor)
in preheat oven for about 15 minutes;
at 350 degress, once preheated leave in for about 10 to 12 minutes

make sure you press gently before putting in oven with a sugar dipped fork
to make the indentionsnoticeable(this is optional)
and then wait about 20minutes or 10 near a cool area and once very cool,
remove and place in a nicely decorated platter
sugar

'Four things you can't recover:
The STONE after the throw.
The WORD after it's said.
The OCCASION after it's missed.The TIME after it's gone.'
~Be Blessed, Sugar