[CnD] LIMONCELLO

Becky Griffith rebeccawelz at astound.net
Tue Feb 14 17:48:04 GMT 2012

I use bottles from Cost Plus World Market here in California.  They have a
variety of cost and sizes.  Yes, I have had a bottle in our fridge that I
made 2 years ago and it still is very good.  I guess, the vodka preserves
it?  I have yet to find a family or friend who will not take a bottle off
our hands.  *smile*

Becky