[CnD] fresh or frozen strawberries - Re: now it's lemons

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Tue Feb 14 21:00:56 GMT 2012

I know that a lot of recipes call for a certain amount of fresh or frozen
strawberries, so I think it would be the same as to which you use.

A thought is that if you buy fruits in bulk and then have a problem using
them all before it is too late, buy fewer.  I've known people to buy, let's
say, a whole lug of peaches, because of the low price.  They throw half of
them out because they're going bad.  If you look at from one way, they were
cheap.  Then again, if you threw half of what you bought away, the price
doubled.  I'd rather buy what I need and use it all.

you! are! finished!