[CnD] Now it's lemons

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Wed Feb 15 08:08:24 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
Sometimes at Wal-Mart I can buy a little container of pineapple. I think
it's in the produce department. It tastes like fresh. Cans are fine but this
is better. Sometimes they have chopped onions, chopped green onions, celery
stalks, and if I'm really lucky they will have some cantaloupe or watermelon
in season.
Hope they have it at your store
Nancy Martin