[CnD] Taco Soup Recipe

I am Thing softy5310 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:09:54 GMT 2012

Hi Andrea,
     Here's a Taco Soup recipe I have. It's been several years since I made
this and I got it from someone else in 2003 or 4. I made it once and loved
it, so I kept it around. The person I got it from didn't give me directions
on how to incorperate the ingredients, so I just had to play with it. I
didn't write down how I did anything at the time of course, I wasn't really
thinking about it. Anyway, here's the recipe ingredients and my instructions
that I've written down since of what I think I did.

1 lb hamburger, or chorizo sausage.
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 sm to med onion, chopped.
1 green and 1 red pepper, chopped.
1 c corn, 1 c beans, and 1 c stewed or crushed tomatoes.
1 c sliced olives.
In a large pot, over medium heat, brown the beef or chorizo. Drain grease.
Add onions and peppers and sauté a few minutes. Add the corn, tomatoes, taco
seasoning,  and beans. Add olivs and let simmer ten to fifteen minutes.
Serve with cheddar cheese over corn chips.

     I used sour cream and put it over the top I remember. I made it with
Chorizo and it was awesome!
Hope you like it,
        Dawnielle