[CnD] Chili Dog Mac (Was: looking for recipes using hotdogs)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu Feb 16 21:14:59 GMT 2012

Chili Dog Mac
Funny, I was just talking about this recipe to a friend on the phone about
ten minutes ago...
2 boxes of inexpensive macaroni and cheese, prepared correctly (some
instructions call for too much butter or milk -- try it with a half a stick
of butter and ¼ cup of milk per box)
One package of hot dogs, cut into ½inch pieces
One can of chili without beans

Prepare the macaroni and cheese. While the macaroni is cooking mix the
cheese in the container you're going to store it in by melting he butter in
the microwave, pouring in the cheese powder, and then pouring in the milk
after stirring to blend powder and butter. Take the lid of the container and
cut the hot dogs onto it and cook them in the microwave for about three
minutes on high. Drain macaroni after it's done, pour it into the cheese
sauce, then pour in the hot dogs. Open the can of chili and blend together.
Then microwave until everything is hot, about three minutes.