[CnD] The Schwan's site

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 09:07:47 GMT 2012

I'm not Allison, but I also use them and their number is
(888) 724-9267
I have used their site, and probably about six weeks or so ago. Found it to
be easily accessible using JAWS, and when I ran into a problem checking out,
or rather, when you choose how to pay. I chose pay the driver at the door in
cash, and had problem finding where to check that!
So, I did what they advise, and called the above number for customer
technical support, told them I was blind and had a question with the site to
complete my order. I got a knowledgeable man and he knew JAWS and told me
where to tab to navigate to complete my ordering process.
Sandy