[CnD] kraut and sausage in a crock pot?

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Feb 18 02:50:06 GMT 2012

Re-read the description I gave for the layering instructions. I tend to do
this on the stovetop, and that cooks for about 20 minutes. The way to know
it's ready is when you put a fork in a bratwurst and you pop the skin, as
they swell a bit when they're ready. I don't have a good time frame, though.
I'll have to do this in the crock pot next time.