[CnD] Barilla cut spaghetti

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:11:40 GMT 2012

This may not happen to others, but when I break spaghetti, pieces
invariably fly around the room.  <Smile>.  I keep it in the bag as
much as possible, but some pieces simply become airborne.  I love this
idea of the Barilla cut, Nancy, and thank you for mentioning it.  I
went grocery-shopping today, and naturally forgot all about looking
for it.  <Sigh>.

Jennifer