[CnD] Barilla cut spaghetti

Joy Wolf joy at kevinlwolf.net
Mon Feb 20 04:16:32 GMT 2012

Lol.  I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I have spaghetti bouncing off the
wall, on the floor, and one time when I was really in a hurry I'm sure I
heard a little piece hit the ceiling.  And my pets, although I say they
would eat absolutely anything, choose to make a lie out of that statement
when there's uncooked spaghetti flying around.  One crunch of the stuff and
they're gone, lol.  So then I end up searching everywhere for little pieces
of spaghetti.  Long story short, I can definitely see the value of this
stuff, thanks!

Joy and family