[CnD] this one's for dale

gail johnson mama-gail at samobile.net
Mon Feb 20 09:41:12 GMT 2012

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chili1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
2 (16 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, drained
2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, drained
1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
3 ounces tomato paste
1 ounce chile paste
2 cups water

Directions:
Place bacon in a large soup pot.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Drain excess grease, leaving enough to coat bottom
of pot Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and chop.
Brown beef and pork in pot over medium high heat.
When meat is browned, stir in the bell pepper,
onion, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper, garlic,
cumin, red pepper flakes, chili powder, bouillon,
crushed tomatoes, whole tomatoes, beer,
tomato paste, chile paste and water.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes,
stirring occasionally. Add beans and bacon
and continue simmering for another 30 minutes.

try this on your show, I want to see the taste test!

--
Hank & Gail Johnson

something for everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9PNTCwRneY
enjoy!

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.