[CnD] repost for Charles:Honey-Spiced Cider

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 15:23:20 GMT 2012

Steve, Dale and other mods...
please accept my apology for my huge, huge, huge  mistake,and I apologize to all the entirer list for my mistake of jaws not including the name of the recipie, and for me not checking;
I am certain, this has happened to the best of us..smile
so just for you dearest:
is again:
Honey-Spiced Cider
Yield: 8 servings
5 cups apple cider
3/4 cup honey
2 small navel oranges
24 whole cloves
7 cinnamon sticks
1 (4 inch) strip lemon zest (colored portion of peel)
1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
Combine cider and honey in a saucepan; stir over medium heat
until honey
dissolves.  Slice oranges into quarters; push 3 cloves into the
rind of each
slice.  Add slices to the cider along with cinnamon sticks, lemon
zest and
nutmeg.  Simmer on low heat, covered, for 20 minutes.  Remove
fruit and
spices, serve hot.

"   Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure,
children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation,
in which you shine like stars in the universe.
    -- Philippians 2:14-15"
~Be Blessed, Sugar