[CnD] repost for Charles:Honey-Spiced Cider

Sisi Ben-Simon firebolt at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 20 18:06:13 GMT 2012

Sugar, if you want full forgiveness for your "horrible sin", you must repost
that recipe 10000 times for each and every member. You must stand on your
head 3 times a day, 3 minutes each time, and chant: "sometimes I feel like a
subjectless child". Then the special committee will discuss your case and
make its ruling, which you cannot appeal of course! Come on people!
Seriously! Don't we all make a mistake from time to time? How hard do we
have to be on other people just to feel good about ourselves? Think about
it!

Sisi