[CnD] repost for Charles:Honey-Spiced Cider

Katie Chandler wee1 at fidnet.com
Mon Feb 20 19:09:06 GMT 2012

I do not feel you email was necessary. What he said with jaws reading it to
you, may have came across to you much more different than it was really
meant. He may should have worded it different, but, come on people don't you
too say things and it is took wrong too?  So now  is this a Christian way to
carry on and on running someone down for emailing this too?  Does two wrongs
make a right?  It is in the rules to put a subject line on your emails, and,
YES we all forget and mess up, no one said we don't, but he was pointing out
the rules and how people don't sometimes even read it when no subject line
and etc.  Now why not drop these  cut down comments that you and Sugar are
doing before it gets out of hand, and, everyone acts like children arguing
and fighting. Charles may of been wrong, but, so are you  two coming back
pushing buttons that could make anyone including me mad. Katie

 Swallowing your pride seldom leads to indigestion.