[CnD] repost for Charles:Honey-Spiced Cider

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Mon Feb 20 19:53:03 GMT 2012

I didn't send my post to feel good about myself.  Maybe your screen reader
made my message sound harsh.  Reread it and think of it as constructive
criticism rather than negatively, as that was my intent.  I was pointing out
the importance of using a subject line.

Most Email programs will not send a message without a subject line, and will
alert you to the fact that there isn't one, then ask if you want to send
anyway?  If it does, answer "no", type one in, then send.  HTH.