[CnD] The Schwan's site

I am Thing softy5310 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:59:54 GMT 2012

Hi Becky,
     I'd imagine they'd deliver to where you live. There's a zip code
locater on the site, so you can go there and put in your zip code or I can
do it if you tell me what it is. They don't have the food shipped to you or
anything, they use the regular schwans person that would come through your
neighborhood. You just place an order for what you want and then you pay
with your card on the site or you can pay the schwans person when they get
to your house. That's how it works. it just makes it faster because then
your order is all ready and all they have to do is have it ready for you on
the truck. I hope that makes sense.
Take Care,
Dawnielle