[CnD] Sauer Kraut In A Crock Pot

Dawnelle cruzed at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 04:52:33 GMT 2012

You don't want to use canned potatoes and jarred apples with your
sauerkraut.  Using new potatoes means that you don't have to peel them
because the skin is so thin.  New potatoes are a type of potato; I can't
speak to whether it also means that they are dug up earlier than other
potatoes.  Don't forget to sweeten your sauerkraut with a little brown sugar
to taste.  Boil the whole mess together.

Dawnelle