[CnD] found manual

May McDonald mcdonald.may at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:14:48 GMT 2012

I will give all that after I use it for the first time.

I got it for a gift for Xmas, but the first one I got was damaged so had to wait for a replacement. Now it's here and I can go back to enjoying my geore foreman.

It's the Evolve 6 plate grill and see the description either at qvc or georgeforemancooking.com. The plates are, deep dish plate, 2 waffle plates, muffin plate, and the 2 standard plates. You can also buy a few more plates that are for it from georgeforemancooking.

It is a nice size about 2-4 people.