[CnD] questions about cake mixes

Katie Chandler wee1 at fidnet.com
Tue Feb 21 22:40:21 GMT 2012

Yes, you can use any flavor cake mix you like. I sent this to Charles's
sister, she tried it, and email back that it was wonderful and so easy. She
found that she could have eaten two of them. She use a  larger mug, I think
she said it was around a 12 oz or taller one?  She used angel food cake mix
with carrot cake mix and she loved it.  She plans on trying a different cake
mix next time. You pour the whole box of angel food cake mix and a whole box
of what ever other cake mix you choose, together in a gallon zip lock bag,
is what she used. I imagine you could use any container that is air tight to
store it. When you want your little cake, just dip out the amount you need
which the recipe calls for 3 table spoons full .  Then just follow the
instructions to the  rest of it.  The angel food cake mix replaces you
having to use any eggs in it.
 I plan to try it too, but keep forgetting to pick  up a angel food cake mix
when going to the store. grin.  Katie

 Swallowing your pride seldom leads to indigestion.