[CnD] evolve 6 plate grill

Vicki j.ireland at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 02:39:11 GMT 2012

Good thing you posted that.  I would have done it different as well.  I'm looking forward to giving mine a try.  The description is really helpful.  I got it as a gift.  My other no temperature no time Foreman grill was well used and well loved; so much so that the finish was coming off.  Things were sticking as well and I thought it best to not have anything come off in my food.  (grins)  Maybe it wouldn't have.  But still it had seen its better days.  It cooked some wonderful meals though.