[CnD] golden nuggets using hotdogs

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Wed Feb 22 19:26:45 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

When I asked for hotdog recipes someone sent me the following. I'm planning
to make this one day this week. I think I'll add some seasoning. Perhaps
seasoned breadcrumbs would be enough.

Golden Nuggets
Yield: 36 servings
1/4 lb Grated Cheddar cheese, or the cheese of your choice
1/4 c Butter
1 pkg Frankfurters
2 tb Bread crumbs
3/4 c Flour
Blend cheese with butter. Stir in flour. Knead, to form dough. Take
frankfurters and cut each into 6 pieces. Use 1 teaspoon of the dough to mold
around each piece of frankfurter. Sprinkle all with bread crumbs. Place on
ungreased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.