[CnD] Needing recipe for Hamburger and Potato casserole

gail johnson mama-gail at samobile.net
Thu Feb 23 18:23:03 GMT 2012

here is what I do.  I can't separate anything something happen and the
computer won't go to the next line.  sorry.  1 pound ground beef, 1 can
cream soup of your choice, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 cups
sliced potatoes, and one cup Velveta cheese, salt and pepper to taste,
Layer ingredients in a 9x13 pan sstarting with the hamburger and ending
up with the cheese. bake at dg350 for about an hour.